Meteomodem reinvents its radiosonde with the M20.
Improve the quality of your PTU and Wind measurements while reducing your radiosonde costs.
With its weight of only 36 grams, the M20 can be used without a parachute and allows a gas saving of 20%.
• Humidity sensor with integrated heating to limit saturation or icing
• External ON/OFF power switch and authorization to release indicated on the radiosonde
• Fully automatic preparation (frequency change, verification…) and a simplified balloon train
• Compatible with the Robotsonde, Automatic Radiosonde System
• The M20 is the lightest and greenest Radiosonde on the Market
• Option: Additional analog and/or digital inputs (XDATA), compatible CFH sensors, ECC Ozone, ...
Ultra light radiosonde and simplified storage
Reduce transport costs, save up to 20% of gas and no parachute needed
Heated humidity sensor
Humidity sensor fitted with a de-icing device
Automatic balloon launcher system (up to 24 radiosondes)
Reduced environmental impact (less batteries, less polluting surface)